Universal Ratings offers the following classes of products, which provide fast, ultra innovative near real-time information data streams and signals for investors and traders:
Complexity measures and rankings of:
- Stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, funds, etc.
- Market indices
Resistance-to-Shock ratings of:
- User-defined asset portfolios
- Listed companies (example report)
- Private companies
Systemic risk ratings of:
- Systems of corporations
- Systems of banks
- Systems of portfolios or funds
Global Financial Complexity Index (GFCI). The GFCI meta-index, is used to provide signals which anticipate drops in major indices such as the Dow or the NASDAQ.
In order to obtain the above products two delivery options are available:
- Via UR's Web Service whereby client submits a data stream to our server and we return complexity and RtS ratings.
- Our analytical engine is installed directly on client's server and integrated into a trading platform or IT system.
In both cases our staff assists client in establishing a secure connection and integration of our engine.
Contact us for pricing information and for a demo.
We offer access to a free on-line demo tool which allows users to assess the Complexity and Resistance to Shocks of stocks, ETFs, funds, bonds, futures, market indices.
Try it here.